I got my very first blog award! Whatever that means. I'm honored, even though 14 other bloggers got the same award. Anyway, now I'm supposed to tell seven things about myself. I am not as creative (or have as many working brain cells right now) as Adrienne at No Points for Style who picked at theme for her seven things. So let's just say my theme is "Random". And here are seven random things about myself that you probably didn't want to know.
1. I have 5 tattoos.
2. If I could have any super power it would be to eat whatever I want and not gain weight. Yes, I realize this is incredibly selfish. But I love food. And it doesn't love me.
3. I am a spelling and grammar nazi. And no, I am not an English major. But when my facebook friends write status updates with misspelled words it takes all I have not to leave a comment correcting it (and sometimes I do).
4. I'm obsessed with hand lotion. I have sensory issues and hate when my hands feel dry. I also can't stand chalk, felt, baby powder, and sand paper.
5. I was once hypnotized in a comedy show and thought I was Aretha Franklin and sang R-E-S-P-E-C-T in front of a crowd of about two hundred.
6. Dh calls me a job hopper. I've never kept the same job longer than 2 years. My most interesting jobs have been selling cotton candy at the circus, painting ski lifts in Vermont, and massage therapy. My favorite job was working at a school for kids with autism. Second runner up - Dairy Queen.
7. I'm pretty well traveled, some of my favorite places include: Glacier National Park in Montana (most beautiful), Amsterdam (coolest city), Puerto Rico, Mexico (nicest people), Mammoth Lakes California, Brussels Belgium (most tasty treats), and Horseshoe Beach in Bermuda. The saddest place I've ever been is St.Petersburg Russia.
So there you go. Seven random things you didn't want to know about me. If you have any complaints, take it up with Adrienne ;)
Oh, and I'm supposed to tag 15 people except that the only 15 people my blog is linked to (which only has to do with mental illness) have already been tagged by others. So I'm just gonna be lame and end it here.