Monday, July 19, 2010

Brief Update from DH

DH guest blogging for all of the followers:

Things are no better now than Saturdays post below. We took Taz back to the ER this afternoon. They weren't able to do an initial eval until this evening. Taz is spending the night in an exam room in the ER waiting for a bed to open up in an inpatient facility in the AM. Even if it does, 2 of the 3 options involve J staying at her Mom's house an hour + away with Chica for the duration of the hospital stay. Consequently, we're hoping for a good outcome in the AM. I'm sure J will be back in a few days with a new post. In the meantime, we continue to lay siege on the Bipolar Battlefield.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this update, I will be praying for your family.